Mama, the UK Genesis tribute band got bored waiting for their first show of 2016 in Chester, so decided to create a crossword puzzle!
It’s just a bit of fun, but we’ve been keeping ourselves entertained by creating Genesis themed crossword puzzles and then testing each other. So far, no fights have broken among the ranks, but it can’t be far off!
Would you like to try our first attempt? This one was created by Davey Jones, our resident mathematical genius and bass player. Here it is:
1. You can keep your notes in this receptacle
3. The Silent Drummer
5. French Avenue
7. French Avenue
9. Whose special way?
10. French Avenue
14. They exit before each round
16. Phil didn’t need one
19. They exit before each round
23. The Silent Drummer
2. Not under my scapula
4. Gabriel’s animal taken by surprise
6. Farm animal takes a rest on broadway
8. Initials of Phil’s last Genesis album
11. More than enough
12. Bowie was a thin white one
13. You’ll find the Willow here
15. Bubbly Pennsylvania Mythical Creature
17. More than enough
18. Double Steve H
20. More than Enough
21. Whose special way?
Got all the answers? Send them in via our contact page and maybe we’ll pick a winner out of our hat and think of a prize to give away? No promises though. 🙂
If you get stuck, maybe post below asking for additional clues?